Golden Enviro Super Solidifier is a special blend of volcanic minerals and super absorbent polymer (SAP) that not only solidifies water content but also a variety of hydrocarbons.
What is it?
GOLDEN ENVIRO SUPER SOLIDIFIER is a standard mix for simple water and hydrocarbon solidification, such as water mixed with oil, gas, and/or diesel fuel.
This mix is designed for:
- Metal Plating Waist
- Superfund and FUSRP Site Wastes
- Nuclear Power Plant Waste
- Sludge with Heavy Metals
- Unused Paint
- All hydrocarbons
- Low level Radioactive waste (LLRW)
This mix is great for absorbing and solidifying oils and hydrocarbons, but also encapsulates any water content that may be present. When dealing with waste containing metals, the super absorbent polymers (polycarboxylate) have a very high ion exchange capacity for soluble metal cations. Waste containing metals will pass Toxicity Characteristics Leaching Procedure (TCLP) after solidification with our product and will also pass the Paint Filter Test (EPA9095).
The product will absorb many times its weight in water with about a 5% increase in total waste volume, subject to the type of contamination absorbed. By avoiding an increase in the waste volume, significant savings can result with fewer loads to landfills resulting in lower disposal fees, which is why this product is being used at many sites to solidify waste.
Where do I use it?
Currently used by:
- Fire Departments / Police
- Medical / Hospitals
- Marine Manufacturing, Sales and Repair
- Automotive Manufacturing, Repair
- Small Businesses
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Airports / Aviation manufacturing
- Farmers / Agriculture
- Provincial Municipalities
- Highway clean up
- Home use and more
- 1.5 cu ft bag
- 4 L (1 US gallon) jug
- 1700 L (60 cu ft) Super Sack
Watch videos of Super Solidifier
Features and Benefits
- Ease of use and safe disposal makes GOLDEN ENVIRO SUPER SOLIDIFIER a smart solution.
- Using the SUPER SOLIDIFIER will only increase total weight by about 5%
- Decrease volumes drastically compared to traditional methods or absorbent materials
- Product contains no known carcinogens and therefore is non WHIMS regulated
- The product saves in labor costs because of faster processing time
- Lower transportation costs due to reduced volume of waste to remove
- Lower total landfill disposal fees due to reduced waste volume
- When used properly waste sludge will pass Paint Filter Test (EPA9095)
- Strong ion exchange capability allows for heavy metal binding and for many solidified waste to pass TCLP
- Product will effectively absorb aqueous waste of pH > 4. For highly acidic wastes, neutralization pH adjustment is recommended.
How does it work?
- Instantly encapsulates all liquids (not for use with hydrofluoric acid)
- Environmentally friendly – meets and/or exceeds EPA and OSHA standards
- Will not leach or biodegrade
- Light weight making it easy to handle and less expensive to ship
- Absorbs 6:1 over clay
- No known carcinogens; safe and non-toxic
- Easy and safe to use; will not break down; reusable
- Cost efficient - less product is required to do the same job and its reusable
- Reduced waste handling and disposal costs means you save time and labor
- Leaves no residue that could lead to slips or falls
- 3 lbs (1.36 kg) of GE Super Solidifier will absorb up to 56 lbs of liquid (results may vary depending on matter being solidified)
- Designed to instantly absorb oils, fuels, solvents, antifreeze, lubricants, chemicals, paint, body fluids and more
- Solidifies and encapsulates caustic alkalines and acids, sludge and water
Is it safe?
This product contains no known carcinogens and therefore is non WHIMS regulated
Some of our products carry the EcoLogo and UL certifications. Golden Environmental Products Inc. is a member of the USGBC and certain products can help earn points in the LEED rating system. Please see individual product pages for more info.
© 2014 Golden Environmental Products Inc. All rights reserved.